Terms and conditions of use
This document, as well as those mentioned in it, establishes the conditions governing the use of the following website (hereinafter, the “Conditions”): https://deyfinetl.com/
- The use of this Website gives you the status of user and, as such, you state you accept to be bound by this agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions that appear below regarding the use of the website.
The user undertakes to use the contents of our Website in accordance with the Law, and must refrain from using them for:
- Engage in activities that are unlawful, contrary to good faith, morality, decency or public order.
- Carrying out activities that are illicit, contrary to good faith, to customs, Carrying out activities that constitute an infringement of the regulations on intellectual and industrial property or any other rule of the applicable legal system, to morality or to public order.
- Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit for commercial purposes any content of the Website.
- Disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature and/or that violates human rights.
- DEYFIN is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights and has obtained the corresponding authorisations or licences for the exploitation of the domain name, trademarks and distinctive signs and any content published on this Website.
No intellectual or industrial property rights over this Website or any of its constituent elements are hereby transferred, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, resending or using any of them by any means or procedure, except in cases where this is legally permitted or authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The User must at all times respect all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of this Website. Unauthorised use of the contents of this Website may involve the violation of intellectual or industrial property legislation and other applicable laws.
The contents of this Website, including designs, text, images and source code (collectively referred to as the “Content”), are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. In no way may the content be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form without the prior, written and explicit permission of the owner.
- The sending and forwarding of data made by the user through the DEYFIN website or the information it sends is protected by the most modern electronic security techniques in the network. Likewise, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent unauthorised third parties from accessing them. DEYFIN makes its best efforts to have the most up-to-date systems for the effectiveness of these security systems.
- The links to other websites that appear on the DEYFIN website are offered merely for information purposes to the user, so DEYFIN is not responsible for the products, services or content offered or provided in the destination pages located in another domain.
- Our recommendations and/or value judgements about the services and/or contents are to be considered by the user as good faith forecasts, not to be taken as statements of fact, nor as part of any contract with the user.
- You must not misuse this Website by introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other technologically harmful or deleterious programs or material onto this Website. Nor shall you attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Web Site, the server on which this Web Site is hosted or any server, computer or database connected to this Web Site.
Failure to do so will result in these actions being reported to the competent authorities so that they can impose the sanctions of any kind provided for in the legislation in force, and we will cooperate with these authorities to discover the identity of the attacker.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or any other technologically harmful or deleterious programs or materials that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of your use of this Web Site or your downloading of any content from this Web Site to which this Web Site redirects.mpose the sanctions of any kind provided for by law and we will cooperate with such authorities to discover the identity of the attacker.
7. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration, or resort to ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this respect.