Data Protection and Digital Law
At present, technology has assumed an essential role in our society, leading to the possible new conflicts both in business and personal matters. Therefore, at Deyfin ETL, we offer precise services responding to legal needs, guaranteeing your legal certainty in digital matters at all times
The following are the main services we provide:
- Adaptation to current regulations on data protection (e.g. data flow analysis, risk analysis and impact assessment).
- Drafting of terms and contracts to regulate the relationships and obligations of parties in terms of privacy.
- Drafting of standard clauses and BCR standards for the regulation of International Data Transfers.
- Management of security breaches in the company.
- Assistance in the exercise of “ARCO” rights, the Right to be Forgotten and the Right to Portability of personal data.
- Carrying out audits to verify if the company complies with GDPR and LOPD legislation
- Modification of website legal texts.
- Legal assistance in sanctioning procedures by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Advice on Digital Wills.
Our professionals have extensive knowledge of data protection regulations and extensive experience in adapting companies from different sectors; effectively solving all their problems.
Ask us about your case by filling in the following form
Responsible: Deyfin ETL SL
Purpose: Collection of personal data to be able to attend to your request
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party
Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Rights: Access, rectify or delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information