Employment Consultants in Barcelona
Within the employment consulting services we include everything that has to do with the day to day business of the company in that area.
- Preparation of payroll and social security.
- Bank remittances for the payroll payments of your employees.
- Advice regarding and management of employment contracts. Preparation of contracts, employed work extensions and registration with the Public Employment Service (SEPE).
- Study of costs of hiring an employee.
- Preparation of employee cost report for accounting.
- Assessment of results, through payroll analysis and statistical summaries.
- Preparation of TC forms. Preparation, review and submission of social insurance (RLC/RNT) Direct Settlement System through the Siltra system.
- Affiliation, withdrawal and modification of workers in the Social Security.
- Calculation and preparation of payments and settlements for contract termination, voluntary termination and end of work.
- Processing of IT and accidents with the National Institute of Social Security (INSS) and mutual insurance companies for work accidents. Processing of sickness reports/confirmation/time off/return to work with the INSS.
- Processing accident reports through the Delta system.
- Worker classifications in different regimes.
- Collective agreements: determination of the functional scope.
- Employment audits.
- Calculation of pensions (e.g. Retirement, Disability, Widowhood).
- Preparation of all withholdings tax returns for workers and professionals.
- Periodic recalculation of income tax withholdings in payroll.
- Legal developments that may affect the payroll of your employees.
- Electronic delivery of payroll to workers.
If you need more information about our services, contact our team of employment consultants in Barcelona.
Ask us about your case by filling in the following form
Responsible: Deyfin ETL SL
Purpose: Collection of personal data to be able to attend to your request
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party
Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Rights: Access, rectify or delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information