The restructuring of companies is the process of modifying a company, from both a fiscal and commercial point of view, with the aim of optimising its management and taxation.
We do not limit ourselves to only analysing the current commercial structure, we also advise you on how to optimise present and future taxation.
Any corporate structure, regardless of its size, must adapt to its environment and the constant changes that occur around it. The success of a company depends, in large part, on its ability to anticipate the future, adapting its business structure and optimising its tax burden.
Our team of professional experts, with extensive experience in business restructuring, will help you anticipate possible changes in the economic and business environment which affect your company.
At Deyfin ETL, we provide practical solutions in business restructuring in three main areas:
- Commercial: The analysis of the shareholding and business areas that a company or group of companies brings together can make it possible to organise the commercial objects of each entity by their economic nature, changing those that apply or creating new ones, so that these business areas are combined with the people who are in charge of directing them to achieve harmony between the shareholders and the different legal entities, according to their activities and even, according to the parameters of a hypothetical protocol of the family business.
- Fiscal and tax: The restructuring of a company will seek the optimisation of present and future taxation.
- Economic financial or financial restructuring.
– Find funding sources
– New short and long-term financing policies
– Re-establish the structure between external and proprietary sources of financing
At Deyfin ETL, we have over 30 years of experience in restructuring companies at all levels. For your maximum peace of mind, we analyse the present and future of your company from all points of view. We are committed to giving you the best solution, both from a tax and commercial point of view.
Ask us about your case by filling in the following form
Responsible: Deyfin ETL SL
Purpose: Collection of personal data to be able to attend to your request
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party
Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Rights: Access, rectify or delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information